Friday, February 5, 2010

Cajn To Much Washing Cause Femine Itching What Are The Best Headers For My Cutlass?

What are the best Headers for my Cutlass? - cajn to much washing cause femine itching

I have a 1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, my father and I use the money saved from 260 Toke weak in him, then lowered to 350 V8, which now moves like a bat out of hell! but I have two Exhuast head on set, and I would see if any body could indicate what would get the best head. I would ring my Olds is a Shelby Mustang want, but no more than the Shelby. Somepne help drawer?

5 comments:

D.E.O.N. Sphinxxx said...

Edelbrock aluminum heads and dual exhaust with Flowmaster 3-inch chrome tube will do the job.

don c said...

First, the headers are not really the component that controls the sound, the sound, but above all her andd Silent Pipe configuration you choose, the biggest influence on them.

There are hundreds of configurations available, Flowmaster, throttle, and Cherry Bomb (Sound of 60's muscle car) I would suggest visiting an exhibition of rare vehicles and find the sound you want, then talk with the owner and see what performance, keep in mind, a healthy Ford something other than a Chevrolet.

To answer your original question, I prefer Heddman, but I see the best indicator (smaller number, that is .. 12A is thicker than 18 ga.) Another aspect is the size of the primary tubes, when you want more horsepower and more torque.

If you do not have any headers, change the game () mufflers and exhaust pipes. Try a couple of cherry bombs, they sound great !!!!!

Hope this helps.

jesseoo3... said...

Throwing Hooker headers and the Beast.

mister ss said...

Summit racing.com to see what he wants, which come in all price categories, are the last header with an output of higher quality and longer, more coated, will receive a 2 1 / 2 "exhaust system with Flowmaster muffler Super 40 series and loves them.

flatblac... said...

Hooker is a title for this application
my only friend with a 383 Stroker with Hooker Headers
Im not sure if they are Super Comp for this application, but if they do, it would be better than fucking normal brains

Post a Comment