Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can You Make Belgian Waffles From Pancake Mix Please! Tell Me What You Think!?

Please! Tell me what you think!? - can you make belgian waffles from pancake mix

Every day is a work of art
A monochromatic color scheme
Blend mixture in a palace made of yellow
Glasses and calmly
However, irregular structure
I see the moon's surface
Others see the face of Jesus
But we are all
His most famous portrait of the man!
However, Van Gogh and Da Vinci did not understand
The Sistine Chapel
David
None of the works of Michelangelo
They meet my caloric needs
Scrambled eggs, soft and golden
Orange juice, serene and peaceful as the frozen
Biscuit Cake, expected to be elected
At a buffet, a museum
If you
Box in the corner, Belgian waffles
Oh, my God, trembling on the back
Timeless Beauty
Yes, and fries
Organize a mosaic
What are all the works of Picasso seems archaic
Her majesty is incomparable!
How I love you breakfast!

7 comments:

Reese Reitlep said...

Heres for you

Pour the milk into the cup
Add sugar Frost
I put my hand on
Therefore, no overflow
Forget playing outside
With my classmates
It is Saturday morning, fool!
But we know that is not cool (what?)
Wakin 'first
Since everything is in the tube
Is the Snorks and Smurfs
Strawberry Shortcake, the worst
But comin 'next
He was my son, Johnny Quest
Sim Sim Salabim
But Fat Albert was the best
The Brown Hornet Picture Pages
I wanted to write graffiti
I had to do when
Davey and Goliath could not see me
Try to always do the right thing would Hangin 'with Dudley
But I watched Wacky Races
Rootin 'for my dog, Muttley.
You know what really bugged?
Colbots was Whack
The man who bit the Transformers
And it is known
But ...
After these messages, you will be back soon ...

ÜTruffle... said...

Scrambled eggs, soft and golden
Orange juice, serene and peaceful as the frozen ------ I never thought like that ...

Belgian Waffles ---- Oh, my God!
Oh, my God, on the back shaking ----- no reaction in the column .... i reaction of the stomach: D

Roasted Potatoes ---- mmmmmm !!!!!

Your Real Life Charlie Bartlett said...

Hash Browns !!!!!!!
I Like it

♥ Miss Beauty ♥ said...

simple question! looks like a breakfast in the Vatican!

Katie B said...

mmmm fries

myrtle said...

YOUR MIND - ON DRUGS

(edit)

I wonder how it is, the food is!

♦your envy♦ said...

too long for P & S. ... as elsewhere. I would never say. Sorry!

Post a Comment