Monday, February 1, 2010

Carolina Student Guide Ap Biology Lab 5 I'm A Medical Student Wanting To Move To North Or South Carolina. Which One Is The Most Affordable To Live In?

I'm a medical student wanting to move to North or South Carolina. Which one is the most affordable to live in? - carolina student guide ap biology lab 5

I would like near the sea, but live in a community that is somewhat rural and affordable, and near a large city. Focus on the Family is also important for me. It is the perfect place for me? Who knows?

1 comment:

nitesong said...

The coast of North Carolina is not as popular as the SC coast for tourism, but it would be a nice place, orientated around for someone who wants to live, rural and family.

In North Carolina, could be the area of Wilmington. In the SC in North Myrtle Beach. The area around Charleston is nice, but maybe not as affordable as you want.

Post a Comment