Sunday, February 28, 2010

Where To Get Softball Gear In Singapore Help On Getting Me To 1st Base Quicker?

Help on getting me to 1st base quicker? - where to get softball gear in singapore

I'm on a softball team, and I'm really quick, top 3 in the team, but we want the best sprinter, the whole idea of accelerating the basis for the database?
Slapbunter'm left-handed, so I like 3 seconds after the start, the first, I would like to reduce that time to 2.5 seconds.
I ran away from home for a while, but it was so cold it hurts my lungs a large amount of air to breathe in it, and besides, shortly after I stopped snowing haha!
So suggestions on training, and everything is amazing!
I heard that SparQ course, but it is so expensive where I can sell these things that are cheaper to buy?
I promise you that, if the weather is good, I'll be back to work ^ _ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment